|Real World Information|
- "It was her way, her vocation being bloody mayhem."
- – Cardinal Innocent about Victoria [src]
Biography[edit | edit source]
Spear of Destiny Retrieval[edit | edit source]
After the Spear of Destiny was acquired by Adolf Hitler, Vatican sent Victoria to retrieve it. On April 13, 1945, Victoria travelled to Berlin and attacked Nazis headquarters. After killing numerous defending Nazis, she confronts Adolf Hitler himself. By using The Light of The Magdalene, Victoria makes Hitler to see all the horrors he has done. As Hitler lies subdued, Victoria spares him, takes the spear and leaves.
Legacy[edit | edit source]
Personality[edit | edit source]
Victoria was courageous woman and a devoted Magdalena of the Vatican. She was known to be a fierce fighter, leaving only mayhem in her path.
Powers & Abilities[edit | edit source]
Powers[edit | edit source]
- The Light of The Magdalene: For The Magdalena, judgment comes by way of The Light of The Magdalene; a potent weapon of light from her hands that forces its target to face all the sins they've commited in their life. It is an extremely effective techique that usually leaves its target helplessly writhing in emotional agony as a great wave of paralyzing guilt overtakes them. The only ones that are unharmed by The Light are beings who have no guilt.
- Superhuman Endurance: The Magdalena possesses beyond-Human endurance. Victoria could fight multiple Nazis at once, never showing any sign of fatigue.
- Superhuman Agility: The Magdalena possesses beyond-Human agility.
- Healing Factor: The Magdalena heals quicker and with more finality than ordinary Humans.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Expert Marksman: Victoria is a very accurate marksman skilled in sharpshooting.