|Real World Information|
- "I've already plotted an attack plan with a projected success rate of ninety-two percent."
- – Aphrodite IV to Sovereign. [src]
Aphrodite IV is an android assassin appearing in the Top Cow universe, including The Darkness comics series.
Aphrodite IV was hired by Sovereign to capture Jackie Estacado. After being hired, she stalked Jackie, monitoring his activities. She points out to Sovereign that Jackie's health has been diminishing since he returned to the states. Aphrodite IV asks Sovereign if she should take him now and the latter suggests to wait and see where he will go.
Eventually, Aphrodite IV follows Jackie to a remote farm, where he fights with a group of gangsters. As Jackie finishes off the gangsters, Aphrodite sneaks up on him. She proceeds to attack him, causing Jackie to retreat further into the pig barn. Having run out of ammo, Jackie throws a pig at her. Aphrodite with little effort cuts the pig in half and shoots incendiary arrows, weakening him. She then subdues him and takes Jackie to Sovereign.
Aphrodite IV is a strikingly beautiful self-aware android designed to "be" human in order to carry out undercover missions of infiltration and assassination. She is cold, calculated and solely focuses on her missions.
Powers & Abilities Edit
- Cybernetic Enhancement: As an android Aphrodite IV is physically faster, stronger, and more agile than a human being. She is highly intelligent and is programed in various forms of combat.
- Superhuman Strength:
- Enhanced Agility:
- Superhuman Durability:
- Sword: Aphrodite IV used a sword as her primary weapon. Combined with her strength, she was easily able to cut a whole pig in half.
- Crossbow: As her secondary weapon, Aphrodite IV used a crossbow with incendiary arrows to weaken Jackie.